- Personal information: In order to use the Website, you may be required to submit personal information such as your email address, name and school. You may be asked to submit further information from time to time.
- Use of information: The personal information that you provide will only be used in relation to the Services offered by Osprey Consulting, to communicate with other users of the web site or to co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
- Disclosure of information: Unless expressly authorised to do so by you, Osprey Consulting will not disclose your personal information to any third party except where disclosure relates to the purposes for which the information was collected (as stated in paragraph 4 above).
- Access to and updates of information: You may make a request at any time to see the personal information that Osprey Consulting holds on your behalf or to correct or update any of your personal information (to the extent that you are unable to do so yourself on the Website).
- Storage of information: Osprey Consulting will securely store your personal information in New Zealand or in any other country which Osprey Consulting may use to host the Website. Your personal information may therefore be transferred outside of New Zealand.
- Retention: Osprey Consulting will hold your personal information for as long as lawfully entitled to do so.
- Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password on the Website.